Hoop Barriers 1M High FM
Price does not include the carriage to postcodes AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IV, JE, KA1-30, KW1-3, KW5-14, IM, PA19-41, PH1-41, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, IRELAND, ZE - Please contact us for carriage cost
LEAD TIME : 3 working weeks from receipt of order.
Autopa Hoop Barriers are also known as Hooped Barriers are Fixed Safety Barriers designed to help secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access. They can also be used to secure motorcycles, mark boundaries, form trolley parks and protect vulnerable door entrances and exits. Best suited to sites where aesthetics and security are equally important, perimeter barriers are commonly found outside car showrooms. Perimeter barriers protect the cars on the forecourt without impeding a customers view of the vehicles.
- Available in sizes 500mm-2000mm wide
- Four tube diameters to choose from (48mm, 60mm, 76mm, 90mm)
- Available in galvanised mild steel or galvanised and coated mild steel
- Can be used to secure a large area against vehicle traffic
- Aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional fencing
- Manufactured in the UK
- Available in Ragged (for casting in), Flanged (for bolting down)
- Tube diameter galvanised finish (BS EN ISO 1461:2009) - 48, 60, 76 or 90mm.
- Height above ground - up to 1000mm
- Overall length - up to 2000mm
- All Mild Steel Posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Flanged versions require bolting to established concrete of at least 300mm cubed per leg.
- Ragged versions require a hole of at least 450mm deep per leg for casting into concrete.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).