Hoop Barriers 1M High FM
Price does not include the carriage to postcodes DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29+, KY, ML, PA1-19, TD, DD, PH1-7, PH14, IV1, IV2-3 (CITY), IV30, IV4-19, HS1-2, IV20-29, IV37+, PH15-26, KW1-4, HS3+, KA27, KA28+, PA41-49, PA62-75, PA20-33, PA35-38, PA80, PH27-41, PH49-50, KW15-17, PA34, PA60-61, PA76-78, PH42-44, ZE, AB10-16, AB21-25, ALL OTHER AB POSTCODES, PH8-13, JE, GY, ALDERNEY & SARK, ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF WIGHT, NORTHERN IRELAND, IRELAND - Please contact us for carriage cost.
LEAD TIME : 3 working weeks from receipt of order.
Autopa Hoop Barriers are Fixed Safety Barriers designed to secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access. Hoop barriers are an incredibly versatile product.
Customers use these products as boundary markings, perimeter security, restrictions on vehicle entry, shopping trolling bays, bicycle parking, and separating pedestrians and vehicles.
Hoop barriers have the advantage of not obstructing vision in the same way as fencing or railings.
- Available in sizes 500mm-2000mm wide
- Four tube diameters to choose from (48mm, 60mm, 76mm, 90mm)
- Available in galvanised mild steel or galvanised and coated mild steel
- Can be used to secure a large area against vehicle traffic
- An aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional fencing
- Manufactured in the UK
- Available in Ragged (for casting in), Flanged (for bolting down)
- Tube diameter galvanised finish (BS EN ISO 1461:2009) - 48, 60, 76 or 90mm.
- Height above ground - up to 1000mm
- Overall length - up to 2000mm
- Mild Steel Posts - galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Flanged versions require bolting to established concrete of at least 300mm cubed per leg.
- Ragged versions require a hole of at least 450mm deep per leg for casting into concrete.
- Guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).