Aremco’s simple but effective mild steel robust Swinging Gate Barrier complete with Latch Post for locking gate in the closed position, is suitable for locations or situations where a fully automatic barrier, gate entry system or fencing is either not necessary of cost effective.
This Gate can also be locked in the open position by means of an additional Latch Post (extra cost).
The Gates swings open upto 180 degrees.
Upto 6M available. To span an area any larger than 6M, we highly recommend 2 Gates along with a Central Removable Latch Post.
On site assembly required, fully detailed installation instructions are supplied.
Bespoke sizes are also available, please contact us for further information.
THIS IS AN IDEAL SOLUTION FOR CERTAIN AREAS THAT ARE TARGETED BY FLY TIPPERS OR THE TRAVELLING COMMUNITY.
The Swinging Gate can be used in any location where there is a need to manage vehicle entry. It is perfect for use at schools, medical facilities, residential areas, parking garages, car parks, and businesses forecourts.
This Swinging Gate is available in many colours, manufactured from mild steel square hollow section construction throughout and is based upon a rigid triangular form, complete with strengthening struts.
The gate swings on a square sleeve (90 degrees in either direction), mounted on strong adjustable hinges for ease of movement and fitting.
* Maximum width available is 6 metres for a single span, anything wider than this we recommend the use of two individual gates with a central removable latch post
* Two gates can be locked centrally by use of a removable latch post (for larger spans)
* Recommended height of top beam above ground 1100mm
* Gates are supplied with 1 Latch Post, an additional latch post can be ordered for locking the gate in the open position, or alternatively, should you not have the space for an additional Latch Post, we can manufacture a wall mounted latch.
* The gates are locked by padlock - supplied.
* Our standard gates all come as build in versions, which we highly recommend for sturdiness, floor mounted versions are available.
* No Entry sign available at extra cost
Our gates are measured from the outside of the hanging post to the outside of the latch post.
***As a safety feature, we strongly recommend that you purchase and install an additional latch post for a single leaf gate, or 2 additional latch posts for a double leaf gate, so that you can securely lock the gate in its open position, to prevent the gate leaf or gate leaves swinging back into vehicles or pedestrians.**
Length - 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
Height Above Ground - 1100mm
Depth Below Ground - 600mm
Gate size - 50x50mmx3mm Square Section
Post size - 100x100mmx4mm Square section
Additional Latchpost - 100mmx100mmx4mm
Material - Mild Steel
Finish - Powder Coated only - Colours optional at no extra cost
Banding on Gate supplied at no extra cost.
No Entry Sign available at extra cost.